cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <glen.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposal for a new JMS configuration for CXF
Date Sun, 31 Aug 2008 02:07:35 GMT

Christian, I would take a look at the IBM document attached here:
http://www.nabble.com/SOAP-JMS-binding-tool-changes-td19073747.html
and the specification it links to:
http://www.w3.org/Submission/SOAPJMS/

I'm unsure of the relation to these documents to what you're proposing, nor
am I necessarily recommending we do what they do, but I'm mentioning this in
case there is something important in these documents that you might have
overlooked in your suggestions.

Glen