cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <glen.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2.1.2 on Monday?
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2008 23:01:27 GMT

dkulp wrote:

> The end of next week will be 8 weeks since 2.1.1 was released and we've
> fixed
> a BUNCH of things  (something like 58 jira's so far) that would be good to
> get into peoples hands.
>
> Are there any objections to that?   If not, I'll get it built monday
> afternoon
> and call the votes.

Not crucial, but it would be nice to see the problem with the 2 bouncy jars
to be fixed--that was a regression from 2.1.1 over 2.1:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-1726

BTW, what is the Maven command (is there one?) to determine which dependency
brought in another dependency?  I think we need an exclusion filter on
whatever is bringing in that jdk 1.3 Bouncy Castle jar.

Glen