cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Possible imminent 2.0.8 release needed.....
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2008 14:43:18 GMT

I spent a bit of time the last couple days working with the Geronimo
folks to figure out why the TCK was failing if they updated from CXF
2.0.2 to 2.0.6 or 2.0.7.    We found the nastly little gremlin last
night and a fix is in place on the branch and new snapshots are
deployed.

Anyway, they are going to test the new snapshots (I hope), but we may
need to get a 2.0.8 released ASAP for them to use.    Alternatively,
we did find a work around for them that they may decide to use
instead.    Not sure yet.

In any case, I'll keep you updated.

---
Daniel Kulp