cxf-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Possible imminent 2.0.8 release needed.....
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2008 20:59:19 GMT

Things look good with the 2.0.8 snapshot for Geronimo.   Thus, I'm  
going to go ahead and start the 2.0.8 release process.

Dan



On Jul 22, 2008, at 10:43 AM, Daniel Kulp wrote:

>
> I spent a bit of time the last couple days working with the Geronimo  
> folks to figure out why the TCK was failing if they updated from CXF  
> 2.0.2 to 2.0.6 or 2.0.7.    We found the nastly little gremlin last  
> night and a fix is in place on the branch and new snapshots are  
> deployed.
>
> Anyway, they are going to test the new snapshots (I hope), but we  
> may need to get a 2.0.8 released ASAP for them to use.     
> Alternatively, we did find a work around for them that they may  
> decide to use instead.    Not sure yet.
>
> In any case, I'll keep you updated.
>
> ---
> Daniel Kulp
> dkulp@apache.org
> http://www.dankulp.com/blog
>
>
>
>

---
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org
http://www.dankulp.com/blog





Mime
View raw message