cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: how about we honor style sheet in wsdl
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2008 12:51:21 GMT

On Jul 23, 2008, at 8:21 AM, Guillaume Nodet wrote:

> I think the problem is that when served from CXF, the PI is removed
> from the original WSDL.

Does wsdl4j keep the PI?    That's the first question.

Actually, just looked in StaxUtils and it wouldn't write the PI:

     public static void writeDocument(Document d, XMLStreamWriter
writer, boolean writeProlog,
                                      boolean repairing) throws
XMLStreamException {
         if (writeProlog) {
             writer.writeStartDocument();
         }

         Element root = d.getDocumentElement();
         writeElement(root, writer, repairing);

         if (writeProlog) {
             writer.writeEndDocument();
         }
     }

That's pretty much all wrong.   It needs to iterate over all the
children instead of just the DocumentElement.   So there's the spot
that needs fixing.

Dan

> On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 2:05 PM, Benson Margulies <bimargulies@gmail.com
> > wrote:
>> I don't follow exactly.
>>
>> If the URL in the PI were relative, then we could imagine serving it
>> up. But as an absolute URL, it's up to the user to configure the
>> container to deliver it, no?
>>

>> On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 2:48 AM, Freeman Fang
>> <freeman.fang@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> For the wsdl like
>>> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
>>> <?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl"
>>> href="http://api.bioinfo.no/stylesheets/WSDLDocumentation.xslt"?>
>>> <definitions xmlns="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"
>>>
>>> Is it possible that we publish stylesheet as well when we publish
>>> the wsdl,
>>> I mean if customer get wsdl from http://serviceaddress?wsdl, they
>>> can also
>>> see the stylesheet their.