cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Benson Margulies" <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: https for wsdl
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2008 14:22:08 GMT
Considering ?js as well, would it make sense to just treat a URL as
covering everything inside of it in the configuration? So, thus,
#https://my.server.com/webservices/services would work for all the
services (and wsdl files (and javascript files)) inside of that space,
unless something more specific was configured to override it?