cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: A different way to implement the 'ant server' side of the demos
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2008 19:18:26 GMT

I think a couple demos setup like this would be great, but I don't
think they all should be.   The nice thing about the current setup is
its:

a) very simple: no spring stuff required to learn or anything like that
b) portable to other jaxws implementations
c) also what is generated if you do wsdl2java -server

Dan

On Jul 10, 2008, at 2:42 PM, Benson Margulies wrote:

> Could I ask people to look at what I did with
> js_browser_client_cross_url? I
> replaced launching the endpoint from code with launching it from
> Spring,
> which is more consistent with most of our doc. If people like it I/
> we can
> propagate it.
>
> I will be deleting this sample, as it was an attempt to do something
> that I
> now realize cannot be done, but if the pattern is good I'll
> replicate it.

---
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org