cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Mohan Radhakrishnan <radhakrishnan.mo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JSR 109 / 311. What sets CXF apart from Axis 2 as far as JSR's are concerned ?
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2008 15:49:14 GMT

Hi,
       Lots of helpful information.

       Looks like gathering some performance metrics about CXF JAXWS+JAXB
also could be an important criterion. Do you have suggestions to measure
this type of metric ?

       Moreover one reason we use XMLBeans for our client is because they
want w3c compliance( 100% ? ) . I think we can also use XMLBeans with CXF.
Is your JAXB implementation as compliant with w3c as XMLBeans ?

Thanks,
Mohan