cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Guillaume Nodet" <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cxf-bundle.jar needs META-INF in the Export-Package list to make extensions.xml available in OSGi
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2008 14:12:41 GMT
What's inside the META-INF folder that need to be exported ?
Exporting the META-INF directory is a bad idea because if you have any
other bundle that also exports the same package, your client bundle
may fail, depending on which bundle is wired to it.   Everything that
need to be exported should be in a CXF specific package.
Even export META-INF.cxf was not a very good idea, and ideally, the
xml files should be moved to another folder like org.apache.cxf.xxx
instead.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet