cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Dan Diephouse" <dan.diepho...@mulesource.com>
Subject Re: Rationalizing the InterceptorProviders....
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2008 16:53:09 GMT
I'm with ya on the need for consistency here. I honestly have no idea which
one will perform best, but I think either options is reasonable.

I'll throw one more thing out - we could possibly make Server an
InterceptorProvider if we wanted a mirror to the Client InterceptorProvider.
I'm not sure if that gives us any needed functionality, but it might make it
possible to remove the need for Service to be an InterceptorProvider.

Dan

--
Dan Diephouse