cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Roadmap things....
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2008 14:03:08 GMT

I mentioned that I was thinking of doing the 2.1.1 builds today, but I
don't think we're quite ready.   I'm still trying to rangle some OSGi
issues that are needed for the ServiceMix4 folks and I'd like to
double check that the memory leaks Bharath is investigating are
actually fixed.   Thus, I'll probably wait till Monday or Tuesday.

Dan

On May 30, 2008, at 5:25 PM, Daniel Kulp wrote:

> We now have 47 issues resolved for 2.1.1 and 32 issues resolved for
> 2.0.7.    I'm thinking we should probably think about a 2.1.1 and
> 2.0.7 releases soon.   There are definitely a bunch more issues I'd
> like to get fixed first so not immediately, but we're getting close.
>
> I'm heading out on paternity leave on June 21rd for a week or so, so
> I would definitely like to see it before then.   I'm thinking about
> doing the builds on the 12th and letting the votes run to the
> 17th.       That gives another week and a half of fixes.
>
> What do people think?
>
> ---
> Daniel Kulp
> dkulp@apache.org