cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject [RESULT] [VOTE] Release CXF 2.0.7
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2008 18:04:29 GMT

We have 15 +1 votes, 12 are PMC binding.  Thus, this vote passes.

PMC: dkulp, jgenender, seanoc, ubhole, apaibir, eglynn, bmargulies,
ffang, wjiang, gnodet, jgawor, pjones
Committer: bganesh,
Other: ekanu, gsauthier

I'll get the artifacts released.

Dan

On Jun 17, 2008, at 10:44 AM, Daniel Kulp wrote:

---
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org
http://www.dankulp.com/blog