cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Back from JavaOne.....
Date Fri, 09 May 2008 18:18:46 GMT

Just a quick note to say that I'm back from JavaOne.   What an
exhausting week.   I'm completely beat from the conference itself, and
the RedEye back didn't help.

However, it was really great to see the level of interest in CXF.   It
was a lot of fun to meet many of the people that have been posting to
this list and finally put faces to some of the email addresses and IRC
handles.   There were people stopping by left and right saying "I'm
using CXF, it's easy and it just plain works".    Many thanks to all
of you that stopped by.

I just wanted to let you all know that as it's a direct reflection of
the amount of work everyone has put in to CXF.   It's great to hear
the success stories and good comments as it really makes it all worth
while.

That said, my inbox is flooded as I was too busy to really keep up.
If you sent me something or reported an issue or something, please
give me a few days to catch up.

---
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org