cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Heemskerk, Marcel \(M.\)" <Marcel.Heemsk...@uwv.nl>
Subject Writing my own transport
Date Tue, 06 May 2008 17:46:28 GMT
I have a service 'service1'  listening to HTTP. I would like be able to
make a new transport for this service, so i can use a propietary
transport protocol to receive the InputStream and send the OutputStream
to. The received message is 100% SOAP, so i just want to send it into
the CXF marshalling layer to have deserialized to a SOAP header with
javax.xml.ws.Holder and SOAP response, etc...

It should be simple, because i want to re-use the existing 'service1'
binding, etc. However, it does not seem obvious. I've been trying to
reverse engineer the JMS transport or HTTP transport but no luck so far.
Could someone point out to me the relevant files or a tutorial on this
matter?

Thanks,
Marcel