cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Roadmap things....
Date Fri, 30 May 2008 21:25:16 GMT

We now have 47 issues resolved for 2.1.1 and 32 issues resolved for
2.0.7.    I'm thinking we should probably think about a 2.1.1 and
2.0.7 releases soon.   There are definitely a bunch more issues I'd
like to get fixed first so not immediately, but we're getting close.

I'm heading out on paternity leave on June 21rd for a week or so, so I
would definitely like to see it before then.   I'm thinking about
doing the builds on the 12th and letting the votes run to the
17th.       That gives another week and a half of fixes.

What do people think?

---
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org