cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Benson Margulies" <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Invalid WSDLs
Date Mon, 26 May 2008 21:32:24 GMT
Yes. I'm also very curious as to whether Dan can shed light as to the
intention: should the CXF wsdl validator *only* worry about CXF-specific
issues, leaving general validation to generic tools, or does it ambit to
cover all of the ground?

On Mon, May 26, 2008 at 5:14 PM, Glen Mazza <glen.mazza@verizon.net> wrote:
> For specific validity questions, you might want to run against Metro and
> see what it says.  Although not perfectly reliable, similiar error
> messages (or lack thereof) to CXF's might help determine what is not
> allowed with WSDL in general compared to what just CXF doesn't like.
>
> Glen
>

> 2008-05-26 Benson Margulies wrote:
>> However, now we get the question of what me mean by 'validate' in our
tool.

>> Our validator rejects the wsdl we call hello_world_xml_bare.wsdl with
>> the below error, because one operation has a single input part of
>> element type 'x', and another operation has three inputs parts, the
>> first of which is also 'x'.
>>
>> Is this, in fact, unacceptable? Should I change the wsdl to make the
>> elements distinct? Or is the validator wrong?
>>
>> On Mon, May 26, 2008 at 4:39 PM, Benson Margulies <bimargulies@gmail.com>
wrote:
>> > What I'm doing is reflecting the existing command line into maven.

jar:file:/home/benson/.m2/repository/org/apache/cxf/cxf-common-schemas/2.1.1-SNAPSHOT/cxf-common-schemas-2.1.1-SNAPSHOT.jar!/schemas/wsdl/http.xsd,