cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Benson Margulies" <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Invalid WSDLs
Date Mon, 26 May 2008 20:42:16 GMT
However, now we get the question of what me mean by 'validate' in our tool.

Our validator rejects the wsdl we call hello_world_xml_bare.wsdl with
the below error, because one operation has a single input part of
element type 'x', and another operation has three inputs parts, the
first of which is also 'x'.

Is this, in fact, unacceptable? Should I change the wsdl to make the
elements distinct? Or is the validator wrong?