cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Bharath Ganesh" <bharathgan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Roadmap things....
Date Sat, 31 May 2008 09:52:05 GMT
I recently ran the Java EE TCK on CXF 2.0.6 and found some memory issues.
There seems to be a leak during an endpoint stop - leading to an OOM as TCK
deploys and undeploys lot of applications. I am doing some profiling now and
will get back soon.

On Sat, May 31, 2008 at 2:55 AM, Daniel Kulp <dkulp@apache.org> wrote:

> We now have 47 issues resolved for 2.1.1 and 32 issues resolved for 2.0.7.   I'm thinking
we should probably think about a 2.1.1 and 2.0.7 releases