cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Eoghan Glynn <egl...@iona.com>
Subject Re: Deploying a new 2.0.7-SNAPSHOT
Date Tue, 27 May 2008 20:10:24 GMT
Benson Margulies wrote:
> PKI already works. Just put your ssh key into your people.apache.org .ssh
> dir.

Thanks Benson ... I was sure I'd copied over my public key ages ago, but
   just checked my home dir on people.apache.org and I didn't even have
a ~/.ssh dir, never mind an authorized_keys file.

Maybe my apache home dir was blown away at some point, or more likely I
was thinking of some other host. Either way, all working now :)

Cheers,
Eoghan

Registered Number: 171387