cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Eoghan Glynn <egl...@iona.com>
Subject Re: System tests failing with AbstractMethodError on DeferredDocumentImpl.getInputEncoding()
Date Fri, 23 May 2008 20:46:38 GMT

Benson Margulies wrote:
> Fix committed on trunk.

Thanks Benson, I just picked up your change.

Slight tweak required, as the catch clause on Exception that you added
around the factory.setBuilder() call doesn't catch AbstractMethodError.

But switching to a more generic catch Throwable and I'm back in
business, the problematic test no longer blows up :)

Thanks again!

/Eoghan

> On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 4:23 PM, Benson Margulies <bimargulies@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hmm. Bug still there. I'll make a fix.
>>
>> On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 4:21 PM, Benson Margulies <bimargulies@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Are you sure you got this on the trunk? The setFeature error is a
>>> dependency on a recent Xerces that Dan and I fixed up some weeks ago.
>>> It's not related to XmlSchema or Spring.

Registered Number: 171387