cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Freeman Fang <freeman.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Writing my own transport
Date Wed, 07 May 2008 01:24:20 GMT
Hi Marcel,
Assume the transport you want to implement is AAA, basically you need
several class as below

AAAConduit extends AbstractConduit,  kinda like  your transport client
AAADestination extends AbstractDestination,  your transport destination
AAAConduitOutputStream extends CachedOutputStream, send out client
request, you should use your transport api to send out request in this class
AAADestinationOutputStream extends CachedOutputStream, send out server
response, you should use your transport api to send out response in this
class
AAATransportFactory, factory to get Conduit and Destination, also you
need a transport_id to distinguash your transport

You can take a look at org.apache.cxf.transport.jbi which should be like
your scenario

Freeman