cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Benson Margulies" <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] how noisy should the tools be?
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2008 18:07:27 GMT
So,

The tool main classes don't extend a base class.

As per Glen, we encourage users to use the tool main classes themselves in
Ant.

So, where and how do we add customization of the logging? A -D in the shell
scripts won't help ant users.

It seems as if we need to get code into the main procedures but not into the
classes, so that users who are doing their own integrations can make up
their own minds. Thus, I'm inclined to imagine a static util function called
from each of the tool main functions that assumes j.u.l and sets spring to
WARNING, if nothing else.

Thoughts?