cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Benson Margulies" <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] how noisy should the tools be?
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2008 17:41:23 GMT
Glen,

I'm with you on the idea of changing the severity. Let's see if we can
attract any other opinions.

One counter-argument: we can't change Spring's levels. And a fair fraction
of this traffic is Spring info messages. Unless we want to ship a control
file by default that is WARNING for Spring and INFO for us, and then change
a bunch of messages to DEBUG ...

--benson