cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Balazs Kollar" <balazs.kol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: wsdl2java-generated beans are not Introspector compliant
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2008 13:10:09 GMT
As I see the problem exists a long time ago:

See
http://www.mojavelinux.com/blog/archives/2006/09/the_great_jaxb_api_blunder/

Balázs

--
Balázs

"A good indication of when you are really starting to get to grips with a
subject, I find, is when you start to know the right questions to ask.
(Knowing the answers to these questions comes much later. That's expertise.)
Once you are at this point, you can really start to take off: if only
because once at this point, Google can usually help you out."