cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeff Yu" <jeff.yuch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Needs permission on the wiki edit?
Date Sat, 19 Apr 2008 09:45:48 GMT
AFAIK, the wiki user permission doesnt related to the CLA stuff or apache
account(btw, I have an apache account), these two are separated.

I also believe DanK can add me ;) but I am not sure why we needs the
permission on edit right now, because of spam stuff, as same as what
servicemix faced? as I remember I can edit/create the CXF wiki document
before.

--
Cheers,
Jeff Yu