cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Warning: build issue that may result in some svn wackiness...
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2008 18:47:46 GMT

On some Windows and Mac machines, people are having problems building the
source tree due to problems running the corba plugins in the systest
module.   For some reason, when run from top level, maven is trying to
find WsdltoidlOption class instead of WSDLToIDLOption.  It runs fine if
you go into the systests module and run it there.  Thinking back, we ran
into this with the wsdl2java tool as well and we ended up just renaming
the class to match what maven wants.  :-(

Thus, I'm going to rename the class.  However, for those of you on case
preserving but insensitive filesystems (OSX/Windows), you MIGHT have
issues with "svn up" as I'm not sure what it will do.   You might need
to wipe out the corba tooling maven module and rerun svn up to force it
to recreate the whole thing.

I have no idea why it's not affecting the Windows and Mac builds that
IONA runs nightly.  However, it IS affecting my new MacBook Pro which
affects me, so I need to fix it.   :-)

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer, IONA