cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject cxf.apache.org is live.... :-)
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2008 17:51:07 GMT

Hey all,

Just to let you know, cxf.apache.org is now live.  I need to update the
rsync stuff to make sure the confluence changes go to the right place
now, but the site is up.

For the committers information - it lives at:
people.apache.org:/www/cxf.apache.org
Changes made there get synced periodically to the live site.   For
example: we can create the schemas directory there and add the schemas
and such and a couple hours later, they will be "live".

Also, all the committers SHOULD be in the "cxf" unix group.  It might be
good to double check that.  Just log in to people.apache.org and
run "groups" to make sure.

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer, IONA