cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Sergey Beryozkin for committer
Date Mon, 21 Apr 2008 17:00:19 GMT

It's definite time (probably long overdue) to consider Sergey Beryozkin
for committer.   He's done quite a lot of work for CXF having submitted
SEVERAL patches (around 15 or so, some of them very large) in the areas
of the ws-policy framework and the JAX-RS/JSR311 support.  The work he
has done is top notch.  He's also very active on the mailing list being
very prompt to answer peoples questions in the areas he involved in.  I
definitely think he has earned being a committer.

[ ] +1 Make him a committer - he deserves it.
[ ] 0
[ ] -1

Here is my +1.  I'll hold this vote open for at least 72 hours.

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer, IONA