cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Needs permission on the wiki edit?
Date Sun, 20 Apr 2008 01:32:59 GMT
On Saturday 19 April 2008, Jeff Yu wrote:
> AFAIK, the wiki user permission doesnt related to the CLA stuff or
> apache account(btw, I have an apache account), these two are
> separated.

Unfortunately, it does now.  The confluence using projects kind of
got "scolded" for allowing folks without CLA's on file to add content
to "official project sites and documentation" which is not allowed.
Thus, all the confluence spaces have been locked to down to require a
CLA on file so that we know contributions are legally acceptable.

The Geronimo folks are trying to investigate whether a "Grant to Apache
checkbox" can be added to the edit pages on confluence and stuff like we
have on the Jira attachments.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp