cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Tong <thu...@primavera.com>
Subject CXF Service End Points reloaded every time in WebLogic 9.2
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2008 17:26:53 GMT

Hi,

We recently moved from Axis 2 to CXF. We like it a lot with JAX-WS support
and others. But we have trouble deploying into WebLogic 9.2.

What happened is that WebLogic is reloading our web app every (or every
other) request, so that the init and destroy methods of CXFServlet gets
called a lot. We have a singleton class which stores our own session
information, and it gets unloaded too.

Does anybody have any insight into this?

Thanks
Tong