cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Chico Charlesworth <chico.charleswo...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: How can I use Long instead of String for @PathParam?
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2008 16:09:51 GMT

Great, thanks for the update. Is there a page documenting what is left to be
done for the JAX-RS implementation? Or what features are currently missing?

Also, a couple of other things I've come across:
 - Is there a better approach in returning collections? At the moment, a
wrapper class which encapsulates the collection is needed so as to annotate
it with a @XmlRootElement annotation, but would be nice if this wasn't
necessary.
 - Ar the moment, Eclipse is failing to access the xsd schemas (e.g.
http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/jaxws.xsd) and highlights an error for this. I
see that http://cxf.apache.org is actually offline at the moment. Has it
been replaced with something else?

Cheers