cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Chico Charlesworth <chico.charleswo...@googlemail.com>
Subject Issue CXF 1494 (Issue Using JAX-RS / REST When AOP Proxy Is In Place)
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2008 13:19:25 GMT

Hi,

I've come across an issue which I think has been already found but yet to be
fixed:

I'm using CXF's 2.1-incubator-SNAPSHOT version, and I have an issue with
JAX-RS/REST and Spring's @Transactional annotation.

Here's the implementation class:
@WebService(endpointInterface = "admin.AdminService")
@Path("/admin/")
@Transactional(propagation = Propagation.REQUIRED)
public class AdminServiceImpl AdminService {
	@GET
	@Path("/ping/")
	public String ping() {
		return "Ping Successfull";
	}
}

As it is, it fails with "No operation found for path", but if I remove the
@Transaction annotation it works fine.

My questions are:
 - Is my issue arising from the same problem as CXF 1494?
 - If so, when can I expect it to be fixed?
 - Is there a current workaround?

Cheers
Chico