cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Christian Vest Hansen" <karmazi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: More news from the performance front
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2008 20:39:13 GMT
Slap me if I'm going off topic, but how about JSON? I haven't
researched the JSON capabilities in CXF so don't know how easy it
would be to use in place of XML (and possiby SOAP?).
In my case, I need interoperability with Ruby and Google indicates
that no infoset library exists for ruby, making it a no-go tech in my
eyes.

--
Venlig hilsen / Kind regards,
Christian Vest Hansen.