cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Christian Vest Hansen" <karmazi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: This caching/startup speedup project
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2008 13:56:39 GMT
Yourkit [1] is used by a number of other open source projects, but I
haven't tried it. I personally like the JProfiler [2] but I don't know
if they give licenses to open source projects.

[1] http://www.yourkit.com/
[2] http://www.ej-technologies.com/products/jprofiler/overview.html

--
Venlig hilsen / Kind regards,