cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Benson Margulies" <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [discuss] FastInfoset to speed up startup
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2008 16:55:51 GMT
I'm about ready to commit this.

Actually installed into place, the FI process cuts out another 6% of the CPU
time of bus startup.

At this point, XML reading is clearly not the place to look for further
performance. Rather, it seems to be the use of autowiring, which causes
Spring to do some nontrivial reflection. I'm not sure how to figure out
where we've got the autowiring of constructors that is giving Spring so much
work to do.

Anyway, assuming that 6% still justifies this circus, then I need to arrange
the FI jar file into the distro lib dir, right? And explain it in
WHICH_JARS?