cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Freeman Fang" <freeman.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: First pass at resolution text....
Date Sat, 08 Mar 2008 03:06:24 GMT
Add some comment, maybe better we give PINYIN for each Chinese character by
sequence, just for understanding how to pronounce our Chinese name in this
thread.

But I really don't think we need put Chinese Name into this document, if we
do so,  we also should put French name, Italain name or may be Russian name
as well.

I think the Dan Kulp's initial version of name part is ok for me.

Just my thought.

Regards

Freeman