cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PLEASE [DISCUSS]] Spring validation
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2008 09:59:38 GMT
Hi Benson,

I am OK for that change, but I don't think it can save us much time when
we start up  the multi-endpoints without the spring validation for the
CXF spring XML file .
AFAIK, the spring XML files just be validated when we load the bus. When
you create the endpoint from JAXWS API in CXF, CXF will grab a default
bus from the BusFactory, which will return a cached bus if the default
one is created.

Just my 2 cents .

Willem