cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Ravi Sinha" <ravi.k.si...@gmail.com>
Subject A query
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2008 08:59:32 GMT
Hi,

I am working for CDAC, Bangalore, India. It is a R&D organization
functioning under Ministry of Information & Communication Technology, India.
We are currently exploring various SOA & Web Service
avenues where we would like to contribute.

Our team has gone through CXF's web site and found that support for WS-*
standards like
*WS-Atomic Transaction, WS-Business Activity, WS-Coordination, WS-Eventing,
WS-Metadata Exchange, WS-Notification *is
still remaining to be implemented. It might be that implementation for
some of them might be in the pipeline or yet to start.

*
We would like to enquire about the possibility of us undertaking a
project that implements some of these WS-* standards for CXF
framework.
*

Regards
Ravi Sinha