cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Change to full spring jar?
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2008 21:39:09 GMT
On Friday 28 March 2008, Benson Margulies wrote:
> Could we short-stop the minimal jar in a repo under our control and
> attach a source?

I kind of hate to go that route for a couple reasons:
1) it's not one jar, there are several.  We could just do the four we use
now, but what happens when we add aop, then jms, then xxxx....

2) It makes it a LOT more work to upgrade to new versions of spring as
we'd need to create sources jars for everything.

Ideally, spring would just do it and have sources jars available in maven
already.  Hey, one of our mentors now works for them...... Hint...
Hint...   :-)

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp