cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r641581 - in /incubator/cxf/trunk: rt/core/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/bus/spring/ rt/core/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/feature/ rt/core/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/interceptor/ rt/core/src/main/resources/schemas/ rt/databinding/jax
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2008 02:15:20 GMT
On Wednesday 26 March 2008, Benson Margulies wrote:
> Is this a coincidence and you were working on this all along?

Well, yes and no.  It's kind of been on my todo list since I updated the
stack comparison page on the Axis2 wiki and had to leave
the "fastinfoset" checkbox blank.  Also, a month or so ago, someone
reported trying to use the FastInfoset factories and it didn't work.
Just never had time to investigate.

You just inspired me to actually look into it.  Can't let you have all
the fun.  :-)

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp