cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject CXF 2.1 beta 1 tagged/uploaded....
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2008 20:51:08 GMT

As part of testing to make sure the release process still works with all
the stuff added to trunk, I ended up creating a tagged "beta 1" build
and I've uploaded it to:
http://people.apache.org/~dkulp/stage_cxf/2.1-incubator-beta-1/

Since we're getting closer to a 2.1 release, I'd really appreciate it if
folks could give it a try.  The more eyes on it the better.

Keep in mind, however, that it's an experimental build.  Not an official
release.  Not endorsed by apache.   We haven't done the full legal
reviews, it hasn't officially passed the tck's yet, etc...

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer, IONA