cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Alarming success on unit test
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2008 18:51:41 GMT

Benson,

If you run tests inside of eclipse, you may see a TON of warnings and
such spit to the console.  There are a lot of negative tests that
specifically test bad things and many of them do end up logging stack
traces and such.   In mvn, we shut off the logging so you don't see
them.   In eclipse, we don't really do anything about it so you see
them.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp