cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: This caching/startup speedup project
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2008 15:10:44 GMT

Most likely, you should grab one of the simple demos, start the server,
and profile the client.  Put the main method in a for loop to make the
entire thing run 10 times or something so you can see where things are a
bit more expensive.

There are two things to consider:
1) The pure java first case: in this case, the RSFB just deals with the
reflection stuff

2) The wsdl first cases: in this case the RSFB has to work with both the
WSDL and the reflection stuff to get things matched up.  This may be
quite a bit more expensive.  I don't really know.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer, IONA