cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject First pass at resolution text....
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2008 14:58:27 GMT

Here is a first pass at creating the board resolution thing.   Please
make any comments, etc....

I've stuck my name in there for chair/vp thing as discussed on
cxf-private.

(I tried to sort the PMC folks by last name, but with the Chinese folks,
I'm not really sure what the proper sort order was for them.   If the
order is wrong, I appologize.  I probably should have gone with sorting
by apache id or something.)

Thanks!
Dan

======================================

 Establish the Apache CXF project

     Foundation's purpose to establish a Project, to be known as
     "Apache CXF Project", related to a service consumption and
     enablement frameworks for distribution at no charge to the
     public.

     Committee (PMC) is hereby established pursuant to Bylaws
     of the Foundation; and be it further

     RESOLVED, that the Apache CXF PMC be and hereby is
     charged with the creation and maintenance of "Apache CXF";
     and be it further

     RESOLVED, that the office of "Vice President, Apache CXF" be and
     hereby is created, the person holding such office to serve at
     the direction of the Board of Directors as the chair of the
     Apache CXF PMC, and to have primary responsibility for
     management of the projects within the scope of responsibility
     of the Apache CXF PMC; and be it further

     Apache CXF PMC:

      * Ulhas Bhole <ulhasbhole@apache.org>
      * Sean O'Callaghan <seanoc@apache.org>
      * Dan Diephouse <ddiephouse@apache.org>
      * Freeman Yue Fang <ffang@apache.org>
      * Jarek Gawor <gawor@apache.org>
      * Jeff Genender <jgenender@apache.org>
      * Eoghan Glynn <eglynn@apache.org>
      * Jim Jagielski <jim@apache.org>
      * Willem Ning Jiang <ningjiang@apache.org>
      * Eric Johnson <ericjohnson@apache.org>
      * Peter Jones <peterjones@apache.org>
      * Daniel Kulp <dkulp@apache.org>
      * Bozhong Lin <blin@apache.org>
      * Jervis Liu <jliu@apache.org>
      * Jim Ma <ema@apache.org>
      * James Maode Mao <mmao@apache.org>
      * Benson Margulies <bimargulies@apache.org>
      * Glen Mazza <gmazza@apache.org>
      * Guillaume Nodet <gnodet@apache.org>
      * Ajay Paibir <ajapaibir@apache.org>

     NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED, that Daniel Kulp
     be appointed to the office of Vice President, Apache CXF, to serve
     in accordance with and subject to the direction of the Board of
     Directors and the Bylaws of the Foundation until death,
     resignation, retirement, removal or disqualification, or until
     a successor is appointed; and be it further

     RESOLVED, that the Apache CXF Project be and hereby
     Incubator CXF podling; and be it further

     Incubator CXF podling encumbered upon the Apache Incubator
     PMC are hereafter discharged.

J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer, IONA
dkulp@apache.org