cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Graduate Apache CXF as a top level project
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2008 14:32:28 GMT

We have 15 +1 votes from the CXF PPMC  and 3 other +1 votes and no other
votes.

+1 CXF PPMC:  dkulp, ejohnson, jgenender, gnodet, bmargulies,blin, ffang,
wjiang, ddiephouse, pjones, jliu, ubhole, socallaghan, jim, jstrachan

+1 Other: bsnyder, ccustine, ekanu

Thus, this vote has passed. We can start creating the board resolution
proposal.  :-)

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp