cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: A query
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2008 20:38:26 GMT

Wow.....   This is the type of email we LOVE to see.   :-)

> We would like to enquire about the possibility of us undertaking a
> project that implements some of these WS-* standards for CXF
> framework.

That would be great!   At this point, I haven't heard of anyone working
on the list that you gave for CXF.  I THINK there have been some
discussions with some folks about doing WS-Trust/WS-SecureConversation,
but those aren't on your list.   Thus, feel free to pick one and start
working on it.   I'd be happy to be a "mentor" to answer any questions
you might have, although, as normal, please just sent them to this list
so everyone can benifit.

For the most part, create a JIRA item at:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF
and start attaching patches.  We can review them and apply them as they
come in.

Thanks!
Dan

--