cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Graduate Apache CXF as a top level project
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2008 20:13:39 GMT

We now have a diverse community of contributors and have demonstrated the
ability to attract new committers to create an even more diverse
community.   We have shown we can do releases based on Apache
guidelines.  We have shown we conduct our discussions in public within
full view of the community and can resolve disagreements on the lists.
We have followed Apache guidelines and voting proceedures wherever
required.   We have show a willingness and ability to self govern via
accepted Apache guidelines and principals.   Thus, from the graduation
guidelines at
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html
we have met the requirements.

So please vote if you feel the above is true and that CXF is ready to
graduate to a top level project at Apache.

[   ] +1 - Apache CXF is ready to graduate to a TLP
[   ] -1 - Apache CXF is not ready.  (please specify what you think we
need to work on)

This vote will remain open for at least 72 hours.

Here is my +1.

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer, IONA