cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <glen.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Change to full spring jar?
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2008 22:26:32 GMT

I'm basically neutral on this, but I want to make sure the first advantage is
legitimate.  Are you sure you can't use "-DdownloadSources=true" on your mvn
eclipse:eclipse to grab the source files of the subsetted JARs of Spring?
(I.e., you indeed see no source entries in the .classpath file if you do
that?)  It would seem unnatural for the Spring project to require you to
embed their full JAR just so you can get the source to the subset that you
need for Eclipse debugging.

Glen