cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <glen.ma...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Change to full spring jar?
Date Sat, 29 Mar 2008 23:45:37 GMT
The Spring team responded (link below still good) -- sources are
available for individual module jars as of Spring 2.5.  So the first
reason for switching may or may not still be valid--it depends on the
number of months we wish to wait before we upgrade to Spring 2.5.
(Perhaps CXF 2.1 should be released with Spring 2.5?)

Glen