cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <glen.ma...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Next possible performance target: constructors with arguments
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2008 22:01:14 GMT
I wouldn't necessarily consider it an anti-pattern.  Constructor
injection is good when you need to document/demonstrate that a class
must *not* be instantiated if it does not have those certain properties
available.  Of course, that can be rolled back to just using setter
injection in areas where performance is crucial.

Glen